Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Am I the only one to get this?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member GD's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2000
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi!

    Please do not misunderstand my post. I am very satisfied with the current level of Win2K driver developement... However I would like to know whether you experience similar GUI problems as I do... Here's a screenshot:

    shot

    Sorry for the size but I just formated my HD and have not installed all my apps yet...

    Cya,
    GD

    [This message has been edited by GD (edited July 15, 2001).]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member JHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2000
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hi GD.

    It is even bigger than my external FX. :-)
    But, no my fx panel looks normal.
    Have you checked if the videodrivers are up to date ? It "could" be a reason.
    I don't like the layout of the FXpanel.
    I do like the look of the mixer and the setmanager. but that is my personal opinion.
    Just report it to support, also with the screendump.
    Perhaps they can do something about it.
    I already send them an email about problems with the digital setting of the mixer.

    John

  3. #3
    Inactive Member GD's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2000
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi!

    I did email terratec and they suggested too that I should check the drivers...
    However Matrox has developed one of the best drivers out there for w2k (at least for 2d, d is a bit slow but who cares? :-)). I even had a GeForce for some days and its speed and quality were AWFUL compared to Matrox which must have been mainly due to the drivers...
    Anyway I'll try to post me problem to the Matrox Users' forum as well and see if it gets better..

    Thanks for your help!

    GD

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Christos's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2000
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Hi there!The problem is not in your video card ,fx panel looks exactly the same in my pc p3650 ,with a vipper770 agp and 192mb toshiba memory,even if i install (clean)again and again,even if there is nothing else installed,even if i try the default graffic drivers or nvidias special for win2000.So relax,it is just another problem of problematic drivers of this 'problematic',and unsupported card

  5. #5
    Inactive Member GD's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2000
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh well... I feel better now... :-)

    Christos check your hotmail account will ya?
    Thanx anyway :-)

  6. #6
    Inactive Member GD's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2000
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello again!

    Well the situation is not getting better and I feel pretty desperate... Any suggestions are more than welcome!

    Thanks,
    GD

    [This message has been edited by GD (edited July 15, 2001).]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Arnoud de Jong's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I've seen this problem before with Ed!son (few years ago already). Maybe your problem has the same cause. There's a topic about this on www.ew64.com:
    - section Software problems
    - page EWS software
    - topic: Ed!son looks like a mess on the screen.
    It will not solve your problem, but it's more information and maybe you can change OS-version.
    Good luck,
    Arnoud.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •